Oxus career management helps document the skills, roles and capabilities in the organisation. The requirements of particular roles are documented making hiring decisions easier. It also helps to move people into roles where their skills are most suitable. The module also helps document training need analysis and to capture employee trainings. This forms a basis for career development and a critical input into appraisal management
- Skill levels and skills documentation. Job role specifications.
- Training needs analysis repository for the whole workforce
- Course type and course list documentation, approved course list repository.
- Training request submission and approval workflows.
- Employee training and training cost documentation.
- Training metrics for approval and decision-making purposes.
- Self-service training plan documentation and approval processing.