The operations module is the command centre of Oxus HRIS & Payroll solution. It provides security and access related functionality for employees and provides central user management functionalities. The operations module is also where privileged employees and auditors can view access logs
- User management functionalities, password reset, user deactivation.
- Permission and group management for role-based access control.
- Creation of new security groups with permissions to specific permissions
- Viewing and exporting of security events and access logs
- Viewing and exporting of object-level modifications by users.
- Viewing and exporting of requests and responses by users on the application.
- Viewing user roles in the application to aid auditing.
- Viewing and modifications of total employee permission exposure.